Pot O' Aloha Teether
Meet Our New Silicone Teethers!
- Safe and Gentle: Made from 100% food-grade silicone, our teether is free from harmful chemicals like BPA, phthalates, and lead, ensuring a safe experience for your baby's delicate gums.
- Textured Relief: Thoughtfully textured with gentle ridges and nubs, our teether soothes sore gums and eases discomfort during teething.
- Lightweight and Easy to Hold: Perfectly sized for little hands, its lightweight design promotes the development of fine motor skills.
- Encourages Sensory Exploration: Stimulate your baby's senses and foster cognitive development through playful textures and design.
- Hygienic and Easy to Clean: Naturally resistant to bacteria and mold, our teether ensures a safe and hygienic teething experience for your little one. Simply put in the dishwasher or wipe with soap and water.
- Safety tested and CPSIA compliant.
- Ages 6m+
Rainbows, or ānuenue, are all over Hawai'i, but despite their prevalence,
They truly never get old. The beautiful island landscapes, culture, and 'ohana found under Hawai'i's rainbows are our own pot o' gold, or even better, our pot o' aloha.
Why shop with us…
The favorite blankie of 1000's of babies worldwide
A portion of profits donated to Hawaiʻi non-profits
Authentic and original island designs
It's our kuleana, or responsibility, to take care of our environment and our community.We're proud to donate a portion of all proceeds to Hawai'i based non-profits doing powerful work for our environment and our children. We are also committed to doing our part by packaging our items in fully biodegradable cassava starch bags wherever possible
You may also likeOther pieces you may love
We love our Coco Moon babies to the mahina and back!